A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Anshelevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Anshelevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anshelevich
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Anshelevich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Anshelevich, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anshelevich graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Anshelevich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anshelevich FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Anshelevich practice?
- Dr. Michael Anshelevich has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Anshelevich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Englewood, NJ.
See Westwood Internists and Westwood Cardiologists.