A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Anshelevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Anshelevich, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anshelevich graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Anshelevich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anshelevich FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Anshelevich practice?
- Dr. Michael Anshelevich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Anshelevich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Westwood Internists and Westwood Cardiologists.