Learn more about Dr. Michael Anstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anstead
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anstead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Anstead, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Anstead graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anstead has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Claire Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Anstead MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Anstead practice?
- Dr. Michael Anstead has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Anstead practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Pulmonologists, Lexington Critical Care Practitioners, and Lexington Sleep Medicine Doctors.