A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Anstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Anstead, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Anstead graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anstead has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Claire Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Irik Anstead MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Anstead practice?
- Dr. Michael Anstead has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Anstead practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Pulmonologists, Lexington Critical Care Practitioners, Lexington Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Lexington Pediatric Specialists.