Dr. Michael Antil Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Antil?

Most Excellent Provider

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Dr. Antil puts the needs of his patients first. We have recommended him to family and friends with confidence. My husband and I are most grateful for his attentiveness and promptness to our needs. He never makes us feel rushed or unheard. Not only is he a great doctor, but he is truely a genuine and kind person. To us, he is the best.

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Couldn't ask for a better Dr

Going thru the motions

Posted on January 12th, 2014

Antil seemed interested in my condition the first appointment or two, but after that seemed to just be going thru the motions and reordering the same tests over and over. Didn't seem to believe what I was telling him and seemed rushed to get to the next patient. Kept telling me my blood work all looked fine. By the last time I was him he acted like I was a hypochondriac and was just making things up so I could go to the doctor. Changed doctors who quickly determined I needed to see a neurologist as was diagnosed with MS.

Complicated

Posted on November 24th, 2013

I am in my twenties suffering from a condition that is making physical activity difficult for me & my symptoms are progressing. Dr. Antil is an angel in a lab coat! My husband & I have been all over in search of a medical diagnosis & Dr. Antil has taken on the role of being my health care advocate, helping to navigate this complicated medical system. To say that I am frustrated w/ the medical system is an understatement! I did not have the proper test @ the right time, until Antil no previous doctor took the time to LISTEN to me, no doctor took how my condition is leaving me disabled, I was even laughed at by local neurologist who said, "There's no way" as I tell them that I have to use a cane or wheel-chair some days, some doctors wanted to push pills which I refused to take, no previous doctors ever took the time to follow up w/ me. DR. ANTIL HAS GIVEN MY HUSBAND & I HOPE & HAS INFORMED US THAT SOMETIMES FOR A CHRONIC ILLNESS IT CAN TAKE AWHILE TO REACH A DIAGNOIS. He has spent MORE time w/ us than ANY DOCTOR IN PINEHURST. We have traveled to the Cleveland Clinic in hopes of reaching a definitive diagnosis so that we can better treat what is going on & now we have more confidence in ANTIL than ever before b/c after meeting w/ geneticist doctors (who are the brains in the medical profession, they are like scientist, research doctors) everything was on point to what we were already told by Antil. The body is a very complex system & Dr. Antil understands that in order to treat a patient you can't rely on test results b/c they are not always accurate! Dr. Antil has sat w/ me before talking about my condition, educating me on the medical profession, enlightening me about the cells in the body, explaining test results, asking questions as to my physical disabilities, & assuring me that he is not giving up! He is always polite, he answers all family members questions, he knows what the new research says, & he is willing to investigate further. Antil has informed me that he WANTS me to call & let him know any new symptoms that pop up, he is always interested to hear any symptoms that I may have that could help piece the puzzle together. In a perfect world I would have my answer & know what my body is battling but I can only trust that it will be revealed in the Lord's time. At this point Antil has done more for me than any doctor. We will keep fighting & praying!

Comprehensive

Posted on August 15th, 2013

After going to different doctors in the pinehurst area, this doctor was the first that actually reviewed test results, labs, & chart while meeting with me. He seemed to know exactly what questions to ask regarding my symptoms. Such a relief to have a doctor who seems to understand because he actually took the time to read my records! Other doctors would walk in, have no clue why I was there, & then I would be the one telling them about test results. This doctor has biochemistry in his background, he seems to know the breakdown on a cellular level when it comes to reaching a diagnosis. He is the first doctor to even acknowledge my quality of life. Having an autoimmune issue is not an easy battle & the doctors in pinehurst seem so rushed, unconcerned, & not as advanced in the medical field. To practice medicine they should be treating, diagnosing, & PREVENTING illnesses, this is the first doctor who took time to meet with my family & I. I liked that he brings his laptop in with him & is making notes while you are talking so he doesn't miss anything. As soon as he walks in at every appt it's as if he picks up right where he left off the last time he saw me. He knows what test have been done & where we're headed next. His bedside manner is above the rest in this area & the professionalism that he demonstrates is superb! The reason people go to the doctor is because they are looking for answers & they value their health. This doctor will help you find your answers, even if that means referring you to a specialty doctor. Pinehurst needs some courses in communicating with other doctors about cases, they could benefit from some courses in showing professionalism. This doctor takes the cake, puts all the rest to shame if you ask me!

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Only ordered blood testes to diagnose illness. Basic bloodwork did not indicate any problem and Dr. Antil had no idea what to do next or any ideas of what could be causing my problem. Condition continued to get worse and all Antil did was repeat the same vlood work. Jad the impression he barely had any recolection of who I was or what my problems were each time i saw him. The practice seems concerned with just getting the most patients thru the door during the day and thru their kab as well.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Best Doctor in Town!!

Posted on December 6th, 2009

Dr. Antil is great with my father who has Alzheimers. He is very patient and smart, a good listener, and pays close attention to the drugs he prescribes and their interactions. I am glad that he is my dad's doctor.

Posted on March 4th, 2009

Would recommend Dr Antil to anyone. Very caring and gets you what you need.

Posted on January 21st, 2009

Very professional, has an excellent bedside manner and personality, a very caring person who is concerned about my condition and my well being. Spent more than ample time with me. I would highly recommend Dr. Antil to all my family and friends.

Posted on July 25th, 2017