A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Anton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Anton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anton graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Anton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Charleston Area Medical Center - Women's & Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Anton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Anton practice?
- Dr. Michael Anton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Anton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Radiologists.