A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Apkon, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Apkon graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Apkon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apkon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Apkon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Apkon practice?
Dr. Michael Apkon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Apkon, Dr. Micheal Apkon, Dr. Michel Apkon, Dr. Mickey Apkon, Dr. Miguel Apkon, Dr. Mike Apkon