A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael App:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael App is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael App, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. App graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. App has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. App accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans