A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael App:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael App is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael App, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. App graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. App has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J App MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. App practice?
- Dr. Michael App has 16 office locations.
Dr. Michael App practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Jenison, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians and Grand Rapids Internists.