Dr. Michael App MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Dr. App is wonderful. Which is why this to type this is hard, but his staff are very rude and do not listen.

August 19th, 2016
Best doctor ever

April 4th, 2016
SUPPORT STAFF NEEDS REPLACING
Phenomenal Doctor!! Horrid support staff. Have left messages over a period of 3 WEEKS! NEVER got back, even though I stated I was in a good deal of pain...3 WEEKS! Still waiting for a call back to get referred.

January 29th, 2016
Love Dr App. Staff barely deserves a one star.
Love Dr App, but cannot handle the uncaring staff who talks but doesn't listen to your needs and when asking for medicine orders totally different then what I request and does not tell me, so awkward when picking up from the pharmacy. Both the nursing staff and billing staff are uncaring and screen all their calls. NEVER answers their phone directly. I will be looking for a new doctor although I love Dr App and have been going to him for years. I need a staff who cares and is honest when I am under the weather and this staff totally does not care.

August 20th, 2015
Call patients back
Dr app is fantastic! Was happy we switched but his staff has no follow up. I have called several times to medical staff and no one answers or calls back. Now I wonder if leaving our other doctor was worth it. A great doctor should have a great staff. This is not the case

February 5th, 2015

February 5th, 2015
What A Great Dr!
Dr App has been both of my kids only Doctor and they love him!. My son is almost 9 and my daughter is 4. He makes the kids feel comfortable when he walks in the room. My kids aren't scared when going to the drs.

January 23rd, 2015
Unreliable diagnosis
My child has been here since the beginning of her life. I have gotten referrals in a timely manner from the office , however, the actual care that my child receives leaves me feeling that I need a second opinion every time . I have second guessed decisions made by Dr App, which then , under pressure from me questioning his decision, he may give in to my request, and after another test or two, they inform me that actually , I was correct and a different medication is in fact now necessary . I also feel that the used car salesman feeling is adequate description. At first it felt possibly sincere,, but after the care given showed me otherwise , it just seems condescending . I really don't like the feeling of not trusting my ped . I know I need to find another .

December 11th, 2013
Transfering
My family and I have been patients of Dr. App's for 6 plus years. I feel as if over the years the quanity of patients brought into the pratice is more important rather than the quality he puts into his patients has become him. I am transfering out of the practice. It is very sad that it has come to this!

April 19th, 2013
Wonderful
Dr. App is an amazing physician!! My son was sick for over 3 weeks, was in the ER 5 tims and had seen his previous physician 3 times. All everyone kept telling me was that it was viral. I finally had enough and called Dr. App,, hearing wonderful things about him from friends and co-workers. He worked us in that same day and informed us that my son more than likely has asthma and gave us the correct meds to help him. Since seeing him, my son is 150% better and I thank Dr. App for that. To the person that said he was a used car salesman, I work with people that know him on a personel level, These people also include other physcians that I work with. He was never a used car salesman, your comment was nothing but misinformation and you should investigate before you write such things.

March 28th, 2013
The Best!
My entire family had been seeing the same family doctor for years. More recently, my sister wasn't happy with the treatment her son was receiving and asked around for a recommendation. A friend of hers referred her to Dr. App, and after seeing him, my sister referred me to him for my daughter. He is great and so is his staff. The first time I called to make an appointment, they offered to let me come in the same day. I've never waited more than 10 minutes. He always asks me if I have any questions, takes his time, and isn't pushy about treatment plans. So happy to have found him!

November 6th, 2012
Dr. App is coming back!! He is opening his own practice very soon-- within the next month. He is the best Dr. ever and can't wait to see him again. His contact information is going public very soon if not already.