A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Applefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Applefield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Applefield graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Applefield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Applefield DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Applefield practice?
- Dr. Michael Applefield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Applefield practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists.