Dr. Michael Aptman Is this you?

July 14th, 2016

Used to love him...

This is outdated as I saw him back in 1998 when he practiced at Baptist Hospital. I just happened to see his name and wanted to rate him with 5 stars for that time he saw me. He would even e-mail me when needed. I was very happy with him, though unfortunately thanks to ins. issues, I couldn't continue to see him.

July 28th, 2010

Dr Aptman is one of my Hero's!

He was my Dr when Ilived in south FL 1994 - 2002 and suffered severe brain damge. Visiting him was always refreshing. He seemed to always lift my spirits. Since moving away from FL I miss him tremendously!

May 21st, 2016