A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Apuzzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Apuzzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Apuzzo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ventricle Cancer (Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasm)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Apuzzo graduated from Boston University . He has 14 awards.
Dr. Apuzzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Apuzzo practice?
Dr. Michael Apuzzo practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.