A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aranda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aranda
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aranda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranda graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Aranda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Aranda DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Aranda practice?
- Dr. Michael Aranda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Aranda practices Family Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mayer, AZ.
See Prescott Family Physicians.