A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aranda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranda graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Aranda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aranda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Aranda practice?
Dr. Michael Aranda practices Family Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Family Physicians.