A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aranda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranda graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Aranda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Aranda DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Aranda practice?
- Dr. Michael Aranda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Aranda practices Family Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mayer, AZ.
See Prescott Family Physicians.