A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Arato is Excellent. Dr. Arato has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Arato, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section and General Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arato graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arato has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Medical Center
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Arato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Arato practice?
Dr. Michael Arato practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Wading River, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See Wading River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Arato, Dr. Micheal Arato, Dr. Michel Arato, Dr. Mickey Arato, Dr. Miguel Arato, Dr. Mike Arato