Dr. Michael Aratow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Aratow?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 6th, 2009

The Real Deal

When I went to the emergency room, I was frightened out of my wits. The nurse assured me everything would be fine and that the doctor was excellent. She wouldn't have been more right. Dr. Aratow came in, made some small talk but never misled me or tried to sugar-coat something. It was immediately obvious that he cares both about his patients and about medicine, and I came away with a deep respect for him and his profession. I would rather have a doctor who is comforting but tells it like it is and gives me an accurate picture through his years of expertise. Dr. Aratow did that with flying colors and I'm a better person for it. Thanks doc.