A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Arbuckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Arbuckle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbuckle graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Arbuckle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Arbuckle DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Arbuckle practice?
- Dr. Michael Arbuckle has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Arbuckle practices Family Medicine near Honey Brook, PA.
See Honey Brook Family Physicians.