Dr. Michael Archer Is this you?

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Very nice and knows how to make you look good. I have been going to Dr. Archer for 4 years now. Love his work.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Bad for you'r face I look older now

Posted on January 16th, 2015

WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF CARE I RECEIVED

Awesome overall experience from start to end

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Over the last 1.5 years I have had multiple surgeries with Doctor Archer, face and body, a total makeover. Dr. Archer and his great staff create a relaxed and pleasurable experience from beginning to end. Absolutely love my results!

Exceptional results and service.

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Dr. Archer and staff share knowledge and listen to all of my concerns patiently. The experience and results are always exceptional.

Great Doctor!!!!

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Where do I begin? He did my breast lift lift and breast augmentation. He is very courtesy and very professional. I had alot of family members with me on my first visit so he explained the whole procedure to all of us, in which was great. We all had questions, he answered everyone of them. His staff is the best. My surgery went great. His work really looks great!!!!!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on January 17th, 2012

I am a 22 year old that had a Breast augmentation done by Dr. Michael Archer about 1 1/2 years ago. It was the best decision I have ever made in my life. I am so glad that I went to Dr. Archer for my surgery. My breasts look fantastic even today and I have had no issues whatsoever. He listened to what I had to say, and I know he will always be my plastic surgeon to go to in the future if I were to ever have to return. I will look nowhere else because his work changed my life and I've never been so pleased. I have been spreading the word ever since and if you are hesitant as to where you should go, I would highly recommend him for he is an amazing surgeon.

Dr. Archer is the best of the best

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I am a guy and was apprehensive about getting cosmetic surgery, but that all ended at my first consultation. Dr. Archer put me at ease and we devised a plan together. I have been a widower for awhile, but I didnt feel my life was over. I still have a long bucket list and wanted to experience it with someone. I didnt feel old so why should I look old. I had my face and neck totally redo. I wont go into all the different procedures I had, but there were a lot. Two weeks later, I was ready to start over and I must say looking pretty good. That was a year ago. I am happy to say that I have met a wonderful companion and we are well on our way into that bucket list. Maybe the surgery gave me the confidence to start again. I dont know. Whatever the reason, I am glad I did it. Thank you again for what you have given me.

Tummy Tuck looks fantastic !!!!!

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I had a tummy tuck and now I have the figure I had before I had my three children. Dr. Archer's care during the pre op and post op period was awesome. He expertly cared for me until I was fully well. My husband loves the results. Its like having a second honeymoon. I love his work and his staff is great.

Great Art Work Dr. Michael Archer

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I went to Dr. Archer and told him what i wanted and he took his measurements. I asked him a bunch of questions about the face lift and he answered them all. He is a very very good Plastic surgeon. I would recommend him to any one. Mary Lou was also very nice! The whole procedure was very good. I had very little pain at all. Dr. Archer kept a close eye on me during my recovery,he had me coming in to the office a few times to check on everthing to make sure everthing was healing well...I am very pleased with everthing! Thanks Dr. Archer for doing such a Beautiful job. I was scared but you made it worth it...

My Facelift made me look 15 years younger

Posted on June 29th, 2010

I had a facelift, my eyes, and a brow lift by Dr. Archer. I now look 15 years younger than I did before surgery. From my initial consultation until my complete recovery, Dr. Archer was in total control of things. He explained the operations and led me through a smooth recovery period. His talent and my results were more than I could have hoped for. Mary Lou is great too.

A talented and caring plastic surgeon.

Posted on June 29th, 2010

Dr Archer is a caring and talented plastic surgeon. He cares deeply for his patients and strives to give the best outcome possible. My surgery was painless and the outcome was fabulous.