A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Argenziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Argenziano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenziano graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Argenziano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Argenziano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Argenziano practice?
Dr. Michael Argenziano practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.