Learn more about Dr. Michael Argenziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Argenziano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argenziano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Argenziano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Argenziano, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenziano graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Argenziano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Argenziano MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Argenziano practice?
- Dr. Michael Argenziano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Argenziano practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.