Overall Review

December 1st, 2010
Friendly to us but rude to medical student
Dr. Argilla was nice to us, but was very rude to the medical student. I thought Dr. Argilla's behavior was very unprofessional and inappropriate. Overall, I think he is a very arrogant individual and I would not recommend him to anyone.

August 19th, 2009
Caring Dr. for little ones
I have taken my son to dr. Argilla on several occsasions for various reasons. I found him to be knowledgable and concered overall about my sons symptoms and health. He is not an alarmist, easy to talk to, and he seems to have an interest in every paitient he see's. The only negative is that he is only in his office on thursdays, so the wait can be long to get in to see him The office staff is not warm or friendly...just business, but once you get in behind the doors your in good hands!

March 19th, 2009
Top pic of my daughter's doctors
My daughter sees so many doctors, and Dr. Argilla is the one I feel the most comfortable with in terms of his clinical opinion and bedside manner. He is wonderful with his patients, which is not forced or awkward in any way. I was in the waiting room and I saw him go up to his next patient and was so focused on the girl and exuded such warmth when speaking to her. He took her by the hand to the examination room. Also, when my daughter was in NICU, he took time to actually talk to us, discussing her diagnosis and giving his insights without doctor mumbo jumbo. He listened to our opinions, while not looking at his watch. He is just one of those people whom you can tell choose this profession b/c he loves what he does.

July 16th, 2008
Amazing Doctor
Dr.Argilla is brilliant and kind. He is exactly the kind of doctor any parent would be grateful to take their child to for care. Truly a wonderful physician who cares about the health of the entire family in addition to the care of the child.