Dr. Michael Armstrong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 9th, 2016
Not a plastic surgeon! Go to an accredited Plastic Surgeon!
Dr Armstrong performed a lower face lift on me. He did a terrible job so he offered to do a 2nd at no charge. The scars in front of my ears were horrible. I had to have them lasered and they are still very noticeable. I am now going to have a 3rd revision to fix the pixie ears he created along with revision on the scars. I cannot wear my hair short or put it up because of me not researching for a reputable plastic surgeon and allowing an ENT to perform surgery on me. Please don't put yourself through the nightmare that he put me through. I will never forgive him for what he has done to my face!

August 21st, 2015
He'll take care of you no matter when you need him
I have a rare condition that is difficult to treat and care for. I was able to call Dr. Armstrong's call phone number (because he gives it out to patients for emergent needs and questions) and he came to the ER at 2am even thought he wasn't on call. This an amazing guy that will do whatever it takes to help with your care. Couldn't be a happier patient!!

January 22nd, 2015
outstanding treatment, very competent and compassionate staff, very efficient, a competent physician who LISTENS and maintains eye contact, you become part of the treatment plan

December 6th, 2013
I'm so glad I chose Dr Armstrong to do my surgery. He is very thorough, takes time to explain what's going on and addresses all concerns. I gained my sense of smell again even though it's very tricky with all the polyps that I had.

June 27th, 2011
Excellent!
My foster son injured his nose playing baseball and the ER and first ENT doctor did a horrible job of repairing the damage. We were referred to Dr. Armstrong by our primary care physician. The experience was incredible. His staff was great, he spent a great deal of time with my foster son, and is a gifted surgeon. He actually had to do battle with medicaid who initially denied the surgery. On the day of surgery as they were preparing my foster son, he asked if he could pray for all of us. That was just what a worried dad needed to calm my nerves. Truly, a good man and a great doctor.