Dr. Michael Armstrong Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016
Wonderful!
After a thoughtful and thorough examination, Dr. Armstrong made suggestions based on what facial issues and concerns I had expressed. I had a laser resurfacing and Sculptra. I had the resurfacing several months before the Sculptra and saw a lovely, gentle transformation of my skin. I have had fillers before and the Sculptra injections were not very comfortable, but that is because they are so deep. I had no bruising and am thrilled with my results. It has been several months since my last injection. I was careful to follow his instructions to massage my face frequently, no lumps, no bumps, just a fuller, more youthful face! I would definitely recommend Dr. Armstrong.

August 21st, 2015
He'll take care of you no matter when you need him
I have a rare condition that is difficult to treat and care for. I was able to call Dr. Armstrong's call phone number (because he gives it out to patients for emergent needs and questions) and he came to the ER at 2am even thought he wasn't on call. This an amazing guy that will do whatever it takes to help with your care. Couldn't be a happier patient!!

January 22nd, 2015
outstanding treatment, very competent and compassionate staff, very efficient, a competent physician who LISTENS and maintains eye contact, you become part of the treatment plan

December 6th, 2013
I'm so glad I chose Dr Armstrong to do my surgery. He is very thorough, takes time to explain what's going on and addresses all concerns. I gained my sense of smell again even though it's very tricky with all the polyps that I had.

June 27th, 2011
Excellent!
My foster son injured his nose playing baseball and the ER and first ENT doctor did a horrible job of repairing the damage. We were referred to Dr. Armstrong by our primary care physician. The experience was incredible. His staff was great, he spent a great deal of time with my foster son, and is a gifted surgeon. He actually had to do battle with medicaid who initially denied the surgery. On the day of surgery as they were preparing my foster son, he asked if he could pray for all of us. That was just what a worried dad needed to calm my nerves. Truly, a good man and a great doctor.

May 1st, 2017