A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Arnold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Arnold, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Arnold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Arnold MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Michael Arnold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Arnold practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.