Dr. Michael Arnold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Arnold?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Michael Arnold?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2016

I would NEVER go to this doctor again. After looking at my first sonogram, this doctor used the phrase, "because of all the extra belly we had to look through, we couldn't see everything." Now, even if weight was the issue, the was no need to bring it up here. There is also ways of expressing concerns without being a jerk about it. He was rude and arrogant and has no business delivering babies!!

May 29th, 2014

I really, really liked Dr. Arnold before and after my first baby was born. I also liked him during my 2nd pregnancy until I was 9 months pregnant and asked him some questions about being induced. I had read about some scary things that had happened with the medication he was planning on inducing me with and wanted to find out more. He does NOT like to be questioned and became extremely defensive. He even refused to deliver my baby after that! I had to have a doctor I barely knew deliver my son and never went back to that practice. It was horrible.

March 8th, 2012

Dr. Arnold takes the time to really LISTEN (not just hear) his patients concerns and then discusses the concerns. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and a perfect balance of courtesy and professionalism. His diagnosis of my problems have been accurate. He follows up with patients in a timely manner, responds to phone calls and/or questions within the same day, and makes referrals when he deems it necessary. You could have a better OBGYN

July 18th, 2017