Dr. Michael Aron MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2016
Not a good surgeon
Worst decision I ever made was to let him do surgery on me. He mutilated my hand. Do not let him do surgery on you he has no skill. Do yourself a favor and find another Doctor. He is a butcher, 2016

June 28th, 2016
Best surgeon for carpal tunnel syndrome!

November 5th, 2015
Best Hand Doctor!
I had suffered for years from carpal tunnel syndrome. I was afraid to have surgery but Dr. Aron was very caring and now I feel great!

June 11th, 2015
Happy Kayaker
Dr Aron did surgery on my left hand for an arthroplasty. At 1st I was very unsure of the surgery having had had it on my right hand in the past from another MD. Dr Aron reasurred me that every surgery is different. Well he was right! I am now 3 months out and going kayaking this weekend . Last surgery I was 9 months before I had my life back. Thank You Michael Aron MD

June 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor, great office staff
I have had 5 or 6 surgeries performed by Dr Aron. These were for trigger fingers, frozen shoulders and most recently a broken wrist. In each case the staff was above and beyond. From the receptionists to the radiologists to anyone who dealt with me, they were professional, friendly, caring, interested and showed compassion and concern. A special nod goes to Mary Jane as well as the gentleman who wrapped my hand at the first visit for this broken wrist. Can't recall the name, but he was so very nice, and readily answered questions. As for Dr Aron........excellent doctor. Each surgery has been successful, pain moderation handled well and recovery time quick, with 100% restoration of the injured area. I feel this is a direct result of Dr. Aron' s skill as an Orthopedic surgeon. I would, and do, recommend him to anyone needing surgery in his area of expertise.

May 19th, 2015
Hand dictor
The office staff was great. It took 15 minutes to wait for him but he took his time and explained things to me

March 25th, 2014
Broken wrist
Fractured my wrist while skiing. One doctor told me I needed surgery and then I saw Dr. Aron. He recommended just a cast and it healed up just fine. He was very nice and answered all my questions.

March 14th, 2014
Doctor seemed very nice and took the time to explain things to me

February 16th, 2014
Saved my hand
I got my hand caught in a snowblower He pieced me together and then helped me get through 3 months of PT. He was optimistic the whole time and very caring.

May 2nd, 2013
Poor results
Did Carpal Tunnel for me. Still recovering 8 months later. Poor bedside manner explains little. Very curt kind of rude to me I ditched him for post surgery care.

December 4th, 2012
Don't go to this doctor
This doctor did a carpal tunnel release surgery on my hand, which did not work. I had nerve conduction studies done after the surgery and learned that it is worse now than before surgery. When I asked for restrictions for disability, he said that I had none. Has no problem taking money from you, but when you need his help-he is not there for you.

May 29th, 2010
Excellent hand surgeon
Seemed confident and smart. Even cracked a joke. Was happy to suggest conservative measures before surgery. I ended up having surgery of my hand - great result! He also did a great job on my fathers shoulder (he got rotator cuff surgery)