Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
1000 Asylum Ave
Ste 2126
Hartford, CT 06105
860-728-6740
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Nice guy  |  show details
by Debra M. on Apr 12th, 2014

Our daughter broke her arm and he was very nice and helped her get back to sports. A very nice doctor.

|  Broken wrist  |  show details
by Charlene P. on Mar 25th, 2014

Fractured my wrist while skiing. One doctor told me I needed surgery and then I saw Dr. Aron. He recommended just a cast and it healed up just fine. He was very nice and answered all my questions.

|  show details
by John C. on Mar 14th, 2014

Doctor seemed very nice and took the time to explain things to me

|  Saved my hand  |  show details
by Rick K. on Feb 16th, 2014

I got my hand caught in a snowblower He pieced me together and then helped me get through 3 months of PT. He was optimistic the whole time and very caring.

|  Poor results  |  show details
May 2nd, 2013

Did Carpal Tunnel for me. Still recovering 8 months later. Poor bedside manner explains little. Very curt kind of rude to me I ditched him for post surgery care.

|  Don't go to this doctor  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

This doctor did a carpal tunnel release surgery on my hand, which did not work. I had nerve conduction studies done after the surgery and learned that it is worse now than before surgery. When I asked for restrictions for disability, he said that I had none. Has no problem taking money from you, but when you need his help-he is not there for you.

|  Excellent hand surgeon  |  show details
by Greg from winstead on May 29th, 2010

Seemed confident and smart. Even cracked a joke. Was happy to suggest conservative measures before surgery. I ended up having surgery of my hand - great result! He also did a great job on my fathers shoulder (he got rotator cuff surgery)

|  Awesome  |  show details
by photosbyfoosa.etsy.com on Oct 26th, 2008

Dr. Aron is professional and caring and does a beautiful job. He needs to spend a little more time with patients explaining things in the office. All in all an excellent doctor. He repaired my TFCC tear and did a dequairviens release at the same time.