Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Hand dictor show details Hand dictor
May 19th, 2015

The office staff was great. It took 15 minutes to wait for him but he took his time and explained things to me

Nice guy show details Nice guy
by Debra M. on Apr 12th, 2014

Our daughter broke her arm and he was very nice and helped her get back to sports. A very nice doctor.

Broken wrist show details Broken wrist
by Charlene P. on Mar 25th, 2014

Fractured my wrist while skiing. One doctor told me I needed surgery and then I saw Dr. Aron. He recommended just a cast and it healed up just fine. He was very nice and answered all my questions.

by John C. on Mar 14th, 2014

Doctor seemed very nice and took the time to explain things to me

Saved my hand show details Saved my hand
by Rick K. on Feb 16th, 2014

I got my hand caught in a snowblower He pieced me together and then helped me get through 3 months of PT. He was optimistic the whole time and very caring.

Poor results show details Poor results
May 2nd, 2013

Did Carpal Tunnel for me. Still recovering 8 months later. Poor bedside manner explains little. Very curt kind of rude to me I ditched him for post surgery care.

Don't go to this doctor show details Don't go to this doctor
Dec 4th, 2012

This doctor did a carpal tunnel release surgery on my hand, which did not work. I had nerve conduction studies done after the surgery and learned that it is worse now than before surgery. When I asked for restrictions for disability, he said that I had none. Has no problem taking money from you, but when you need his help-he is not there for you.

Excellent hand surgeon show details Excellent hand surgeon
by Greg from winstead on May 29th, 2010

Seemed confident and smart. Even cracked a joke. Was happy to suggest conservative measures before surgery. I ended up having surgery of my hand - great result! He also did a great job on my fathers shoulder (he got rotator cuff surgery)

Good Experience show details Good Experience
by Anonymous on Jan 27th, 2009 on doctor.com

Seemed very knowledgeable, helped me a lot

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Awesome show details Awesome
by photosbyfoosa.etsy.com on Oct 26th, 2008

Dr. Aron is professional and caring and does a beautiful job. He needs to spend a little more time with patients explaining things in the office. All in all an excellent doctor. He repaired my TFCC tear and did a dequairviens release at the same time.