A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aronica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aronica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aronica, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronica graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aronica has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Aronica MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Aronica practice?
- Dr. Michael Aronica has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Aronica practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Pediatricians.