Learn more about Dr. Michael Aronica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aronica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aronica
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aronica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aronica, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronica graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aronica has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Aronica MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Aronica practice?
- Dr. Michael Aronica has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Aronica practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Pediatricians.