Internist

2.5

Mar 20th, 2015

This is one of the worst experiences with a doctor I have ever had !

Rude, unprofessional and arrogant show details Rude, unprofessional and arrogant
by x-patient on Jan 28th, 2015

This is a nightmare not a doctor, he yells at patients, he throws things at patients, he hates people and looks down on patients. My insurance changed and I had to find a doctor fast due to my medical condition, I had to wait for over a month for the first visit, doctor did not care about my health one bit, he just told me that I had a bad insurance and that he is tired of seeing patients with insurance that pay very little. It takes 10 days to get a referral, medication that he prescribed were not covered by insurance and his nurse lied that they sent letter of necessity to insurance. When I went to the office to request that letter be sent and correct medication ordered, so-called doctor ran into the office so angry I was afraid he was going to hit me, yelling and screaming that he does not need patients who demand services from him or his staff. Do yourself a favor and avoid this practitioner at all costs.