Dr. Michael Aronow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Aronow?

June 28th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Aronow's since he was at Uconn Health Center. I have had numerous surgeries on my ankle and foot, and would never have as much faith in any other surgeon as I do Dr. Aronow. The wait to see him is no joke, but if you want to see the best of the best, it is worth the wait. His P.A. Willie is also phenomenal. I would trust them with anything. As well as his medical assistants. They go above and beyond. Dr. Aronow knows his specialty, and he knows it well. I would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone.

March 18th, 2016

Quiet but is willing to explain everything the best ever

February 13th, 2016

Dissapointed

I had read reviews before my appt in 2015. Most of them were very good so I made an appt. I waited 2.5 hrs to see this Dr. As another patient stated, I had to apology. When I said wow you must be busy, he said well now I am caught up! He never looked me in the eye when he spoke and was very rushed. Unfortunately I will not be returning.

October 26th, 2015

Dr Aronow review

Have had Dr. Aronow as a foot surgeon for 14 years and he is an excellent doctor will explain everything to you and will answer all your questions.

November 25th, 2014

After waiting an hour and a half what a disappointment. The staff assured me I would not wait long because it was early in the morning at 8:30, so they overbook. Doctors can at least say I'm sorry for making you wait. I came to him for a foot problem experiencing increasing pain from different areas and for a second opinion from a prior surgical procedure that failed. He did not give my foot a proper physical exam . He did take x rays. I asked him to explain things over as I feel he not explain the procedure clearly and was rushing. He had poor eye contact. So I left the office knowing I would not follow his recommendation nor ever recommend his practice to anyone. It is not acceptable that doctors overlook and make patients wait!

October 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Aronow is a very kind,caring,will listen

June 26th, 2012

Dr.Aronow is the best doctor ive had he has bn helpful....n always does the best job n I would luv to keep on seein him cuz hes the only one I can talk to n trust....he always has helped me n made me feel comfortable....if anyone knows where he has moved to plz let me know im not too happy without him around and most at the office:(

June 23rd, 2012

Been with the Dr. for years excellent care always!!

Dr. Aronow is an outstanding physion. He always spends the time to listen. He asks a lot of questions which proves to be helpful. He is patient, kind, caring and has a good sense of humor. Would recomend to all.

June 14th, 2012

Dr. Aronow is an excellent surgeon, he saved my foot. You might have to wait but that is because he is in such demand. UCONN should never have let him go. They made a mistake in my opinion.

December 12th, 2011

Excellent at what he does!!

April 5th, 2011

office

I was forwarned that Dr Aronow runs behind, as a matter of fact I was told while scheduling the appointment "the problem with Dr Aronow is he is very good, very well known but he runs behind schedule and I'm not talking 20 minutes". The office was very clean and the staff very friendly, maybe a little punchy at times but obviously working hard yet enjoying their jobs. Dr Aronow is quiet and sorta shy but underneath it all brilliant. He really knows what he's doing. He isn't running late because he's chit chatting. He just has a ton of work and several patients that choose him before you did.

February 5th, 2011

Full time employee with UPS

Dr. Michael Aronow is highly sought after for the simple reason that "He's the BEST at what he Does". Yes, you may wait (a lot) for your appointment after you check-in, but you wanted "THE BEST" and patients must be patient. You will eventually be seen. Dr. Aronow has a quietness about him and that's cool because he doesn't need to get personal, his hands and work says it all!! Yes, I am very satisfied with the procedure he had done on me (severed Anterior Tibialis Tendon). Good job Doc. CBC