Dr. Michael Aronwald MD Patient Reviews

• Diabetes Management Suffern, NY

• Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2014
What a horrible experience with Dr. M. Aronwald! I was so traumatized, it has taken me years to report this here. He thinks he is god and knows all. He is manipulative (even going as far as lying to get you to agree to do what he wants). He gave false info regarding the syptoms/side effects of stopping a med (to manipulate me to do as he wanted...I did call him on this...I told him he's been practicing for enough years to know he did not give me accurate info, which he should have). He even yelled at me so loudly (about something not under my control) I was sure the whole building could hear. His office staff was nice, but seemed to be terrorized by him as well (the way he spoke to them was also disgusting).

November 25th, 2012
This Dr. Should Not be Practicing
Dr. Aronwald has had been following me for 25 years. Lately his attitude has changed for the bad. Recently he told me to do a sonogram. Why? Because I hadn't had one in a long time. I called for the results & his nurse said it was good. When I insisted on speaking with the Dr. she said that he won't speak to me. I got a hold of the sonogram report, which suggested a biopsy. I went to a surgeon. The biopsy report suggested surgery. After the surgery to remove half my thyroid, the pathology report indicated cancer. I called Dr. Aronwald; his nurse said he wouldn't speak to me; he finally spoke to me when I told the nurse to cancel my next appointment. Dr. said that I didn't need a biopsy because the reports always suggest a biopsy. He said therefore he didn't have to talk to me about it. I sent him a copy of the pathology report indicating cancer but I haven't heard from him since.

January 27th, 2012
Excellent endocrinologist
Wonderful experience from the moment I walked in the office

June 3rd, 2009
unprofessionalism
The professionalism of this doctor and staff is extremely poor. In addition, the office is very disorganized. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. When these problems are presented to the doctor, his response is, "What do you want me to do, whip the girls?" He also doesn't seem to be concerned about keeping this long term patient since he suggested I find another doctors office. A simple I'm sorry for the confusion and I will speak to my girls would have been enough.

August 24th, 2016