Dr. Michael Arvan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Arvan?

January 12th, 2016

Dr Arvan has a wonderfully comfortable bedside manner-very easy to talk too. He listens and addresses concerns in both a knowledable and through manner. Upon leaving his office, one understands one's illness, and the significance, if necessary, of certain lifestyle modifications.

June 8th, 2015

Awesome Dr., good listener and patient. Concerned Dr. And caring.

February 11th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Arvan is a very thorough and professional doctor. Makes one confident in him.

July 28th, 2011

Dr. Arvan is the most caring doctor I know. He has helped me through some hard times and I can always count on him. He has an awesome bedside manner and I feel that he genuinely cares.

March 2nd, 2010

Absolutely the best Nephrologist I've ever had. . .

I am a kidney transplant recipient who has been under Dr. Arvans care since 2005. He is frank, open and detailed. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I am thrilled with the care I have been receiving. I wouldn't trade him for the world. I have a lot of doctors, even now after transplant. I still see my transplant surgeon every year and other specialist besides my PCP and Nephrologist. Trust me, I can count on a few fingers the doctors I see that have a good bedside manner and that you can trust. Dr. Arvan is always concerned and willing to take the time to talk to me like I am a person that matters and not just some clinical file for review and brief comment before you head on to the next appointment every 15 minutes or so. He has a patient in me for life!!!

July 7th, 2015