Learn more about Dr. Michael Ashburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ashburn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ashburn, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Back Pain
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Palliative Care
- Postoperative Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashburn graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Ashburn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Ashburn MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ashburn practice?
- Dr. Michael Ashburn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ashburn practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors, and Philadelphia Hospice & Palliative Specialists.