A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ashmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ashmore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ashmore, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashmore graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ashmore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Ashmore MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ashmore practice?
- Dr. Michael Ashmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ashmore practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.