A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Askowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Askowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sexual Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Askowitz graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Askowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Askowitz MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Askowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Askowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Askowitz practices Internal Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists.