Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Askowitz
Dr. Michael Askowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL, with another office in New Port Richey, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Askowitz is affiliated with Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon, Community Hospital Of New Port Richey and Morton Plant North Bay Hospital. Dr. Askowitz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Askowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Askowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.
Dr. Anupama Ramireddy
Internal Medicine, General Practice
New Port Richey, FL 0.65 mi19
Dr. Melanie Suchanek
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Port Richey, FL 0.65 mi17
Dr. Kamla Persaud-Reddy
New Port Richey, FL 0.65 mi15