A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Atchley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Atchley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atchley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Atchley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Reginald Atchley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Atchley practice?
- Dr. Michael Atchley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Atchley practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.