Learn more about Dr. Michael Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Atkins is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Atkins, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Atkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Benjamin Atkins MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Michael Atkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Atkins practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Boston Oncologists.