Dr. Michael Aufdemberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Aufdemberg?

Wonderful Doctor, reception staff terrible

Posted on January 24th, 2014

Getting through to the office or a call back is very difficult and frustrating. If Dr Mike wasn't so wonderful I would go elsewhere.

Long term patient....LOVE him!

Posted on July 26th, 2012

We've been going for 10+ years....and we LOVE LOVE LOVE him.

Katie Felice

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Dr. Aufdemberg is a wonderful doctor and he cared for my 4 children for years until we moved away. I highly recommend him and know you will really be impressed by his medical knowledge and his caring compassionate personality. He is the best pediatrician in Irvine and Orange County!! We miss him very much!!

The BEST!!!

Posted on July 19th, 2011

We have been with Dr. Aufdemberg for almost two years now and I cannot say enough about him. He is not only an excellent doctor, but he always spends tons of time with us answering all of my questions. He is very honest and doesn't force the vaccination issue, which is nice for those of us that wish to delay those. His staff is great too. They always remember us by name and also spend time talking with us and making sure we are satisfied. Ease of getting an appt. is also great. Only once did I have to wait two days to get in and it was during the height of the flu season and my schedule is difficult because I work. Even if I had to pay for every single visit, I would still stay with Dr. Aufdemberg. He is hands-down the BEST!

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr Afdemburg is fabulous! He has great interactions with my daughter, and will always answer your questions. Truly a refreshing experience compared to other doctor's offices.

Exellent Pediatrician for Natural Parenting

Posted on February 14th, 2011

We chose Dr. A because he is one of the few doctors that is ok with delayed/select/non-vaxing. That's not to say he condones it, he just respects your decision and doesn't push the issue. He is the only doctor in his practice so you only speak to him even during after-hours/weekends/holidays.He even answers the phone when his receptionist takes a break. He's very calm, polite, and no-nonsense. He does recommend some natural remedies which is nice because so many physicians just want give you a prescription. He's very easy to get an appointment with or to reschedule. Minimal waiting time to see him also.

Posted on January 2nd, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Aufdemberg. We love him. The time he takes with us, his knowledge, his openness. We are a very natural-minded family and he is open to all of that. We had a home birth, left our son intact and do not vaccinate. He always takes his time with us; he is patient and he listens.

New Ped appt first time mom

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I would highly recommend this Dr- I have called to meet several overs while looking for a peiditriican- most are not willing to even meet with you, however at Dr. "Mike"'s office it is standard practice to have an interview meeting- and they do not charge you. He was polite, informative and patient with all of my questions.

wouldnt change

Posted on December 8th, 2009

I have to pay to see this doctor because he doesnt take HMO anymore but I would not ever change to any other doctor. His knowledge goes way beyond any other doctor my son has been to. He spends above average time with us every visit. explains everything in it's entirety! He has helped us also in thinking outside the box with problems my son has that ANY other doctor would just look over as nothing is wrong. Thank god he is smart because I now have the opportunity to take care of my sons problem now before it gets worse!

An Excellent Pediatrician

Posted on September 8th, 2008

We love Dr. Aufdemberg so much that my husband who doesn't even like doctors wishes Dr. Mike could be his!

Posted on December 18th, 2016