A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Austerlitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Austerlitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Austerlitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austerlitz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Austerlitz has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Austerlitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Austerlitz practice?
Dr. Michael Austerlitz practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Nephrologists, Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Urologists.