A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Austerlitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Austerlitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Austerlitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austerlitz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Austerlitz has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael August Austerlitz MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Austerlitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Austerlitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Austerlitz practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.