A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Austin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Austin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Austin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Austin practice?
- Dr. Michael Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Austin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Friendswood, TX.
See Friendswood Primary Care Doctors and Friendswood Geriatric Doctors.