A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Austin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Austin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Austin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Austin practice?
- Dr. Michael Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Austin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Friendswood, TX.
See Friendswood Family Physicians and Friendswood Geriatric Doctors.