A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Auvenshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Auvenshine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auvenshine
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auvenshine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Auvenshine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Auvenshine graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Auvenshine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Auvenshine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Auvenshine practice?
- Dr. Michael Auvenshine has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Auvenshine practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Crossroads, TX.