Learn more about Dr. Michael Auvenshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Auvenshine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auvenshine
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Auvenshine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Auvenshine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Auvenshine graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Auvenshine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Auvenshine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Auvenshine practice?
- Dr. Michael Auvenshine has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Auvenshine practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Crossroads, TX.