A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Avaricio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Avaricio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Avaricio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avaricio graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Avaricio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Luz Avaricio MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Avaricio practice?
- Dr. Michael Avaricio has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Avaricio practices Internal Medicine near Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Whitestone, NY.
See Ozone Park Internists.