Learn more about Dr. Michael Avidano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Avidano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avidano
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Avidano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Avidano, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Avidano graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Avidano has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Avidano MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Avidano practice?
- Dr. Michael Avidano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Avidano practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Stockbridge, GA.
See Stockbridge Otolaryngologists and Stockbridge Sleep Medicine Doctors.