Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL AVIDANO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MICHAEL AVIDANO is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL AVIDANO, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. AVIDANO graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. AVIDANO has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. AVIDANO accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL AVIDANO practice?
Dr. MICHAEL AVIDANO practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Stockbridge Otolaryngologists.