Learn more about Dr. Michael Avidano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Avidano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avidano
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Avidano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Avidano, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Avidano graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Avidano has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Avidano MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Avidano practice?
- Dr. Michael Avidano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Avidano practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Stockbridge, GA.
See Stockbridge Otolaryngologists and Stockbridge Sleep Medicine Doctors.