Learn more about Dr. Michael Avington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Avington is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avington
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Avington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Avington graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Avington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Avington MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Avington practice?
- Dr. Michael Avington has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Avington practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Internists and Parkersburg Cardiologists.