Learn more about Dr. Michael Axelrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Axelrod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axelrod
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Axelrod Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Axelrod, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrod graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Axelrod has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Axelrod MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Axelrod practice?
- Dr. Michael Axelrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Axelrod practices Nuclear Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.