Learn more about Dr. Michael Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ayers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Compass Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Ayers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ayers practice?
- Dr. Michael Ayers has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ayers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hingham, MA.
See Hingham Surgeons.