Learn more about Dr. Michael Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ayers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Compass Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Ayers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ayers practice?
- Dr. Michael Ayers has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ayers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Weymouth, MA and South Weymouth, MA.
See Hingham Orthopedic Surgeons.