Learn more about Dr. Michael Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Armstrong is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Armstrong, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Armstrong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brannon Armstrong MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Michael Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Armstrong practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Pediatricians and Raleigh Pediatric Specialists.