A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Armstrong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Armstrong MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Michael Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Armstrong practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Rheumatologists.