A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Armstrong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Armstrong MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Michael Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Armstrong practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Rheumatologists.