Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Looking For New Doc  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2014

First visit Dr Armstrong was nice. Over the past year though he has become abrupt and last visit was outright rude. He does not listen and becomes testy if you try to explain something to him that he hears wrong or assumes. Cut my wife's prescription without even notifying us.

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Armstrong for 22 years. Very smart man. Insightful, cautious in his treatment. Highly recommend him

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by C. Ferris on Sep 8th, 2010

This doctor has many years of experience. I had been having problems for years and right when he saw me he know what my problem was. it did not take 10 tests and office visits. Doctor Armstrong is direct and honest. When I told his nurse that I was loosing my health care, He said don't let that stop you from seeing him if I had more medical issues.

|  Dr Armstrong needs to retire  |  show details
by Disappointed person still in chronic oa pain!! on Jul 23rd, 2010

He does not listen - he has bad eyes reads holding paper to close---Rude when I was telling my pain talked over meDid not look at me - just stared at papers he could not "read" . Dr Arm did not help me or care. Would never recommend this old out dated rude bad eyes to anyone.. It was a waste of time & money.. Stay away from this old man- his office is outdated like him ! !!