Dr. Michael Armstrong Is this you?

April 20th, 2014

Looking For New Doc

First visit Dr Armstrong was nice. Over the past year though he has become abrupt and last visit was outright rude. He does not listen and becomes testy if you try to explain something to him that he hears wrong or assumes. Cut my wife's prescription without even notifying us.

June 7th, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Armstrong for 22 years. Very smart man. Insightful, cautious in his treatment. Highly recommend him

September 8th, 2010

Good Doctor

This doctor has many years of experience. I had been having problems for years and right when he saw me he know what my problem was. it did not take 10 tests and office visits. Doctor Armstrong is direct and honest. When I told his nurse that I was loosing my health care, He said don't let that stop you from seeing him if I had more medical issues.

July 23rd, 2010

Dr Armstrong needs to retire

He does not listen - he has bad eyes reads holding paper to close---Rude when I was telling my pain talked over meDid not look at me - just stared at papers he could not "read" . Dr Arm did not help me or care. Would never recommend this old out dated rude bad eyes to anyone.. It was a waste of time & money.. Stay away from this old man- his office is outdated like him ! !!

March 10th, 2016