A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Bauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Bauer, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Bauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Brian Bauer FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. M B. Bauer practice?
- Dr. M Bauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. M Bauer practices Urology near Rutherford College, NC.
See Rutherford College Urologists.