A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boyd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Boyd MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyd has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Boyd practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists, Roanoke Critical Care Practitioners, and Roanoke Pulmonologists.