Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boyd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Boyd MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyd has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Boyd practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA.
See Roanoke Internists, Roanoke Critical Care Practitioners, and Roanoke Pulmonologists.