Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boyd, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Boyd DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Boyd practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, KY and Tell City, IN.
See Evansville Orthopedic Surgeons, Evansville Surgeons, and Evansville Sports Medicine Doctors.