A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boyd, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Boyd DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Boyd practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons, Evansville Orthopedic Surgeons, and Evansville Sports Medicine Doctors.