Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Boyd
Dr. Michael Boyd, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Boyd is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, Deaconess Hospital Inc and Deaconess Cross Pointe Center. Dr. Boyd has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Boyd has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Michael Boyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.
Dr. David Whitney
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jeana Lee
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi25
Dr. Brett Weinzapfel
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi16