A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boyd, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Boyd DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Boyd practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons and Evansville Orthopedic Surgeons.