A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Caplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Caplan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Caplan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bernard Caplan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Caplan practice?
- Dr. Michael Caplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Caplan practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.