Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
I Was Very Pleased With My Experience show details I Was Very Pleased With My Experience
by Julie on Mar 2nd, 2015

I was very pleased with my experience at Berkeley. My vision has been improving every day since the surgery. Everyone in the office was thorough and efficient. I am able to function just fine without the use of glasses or contacts anymore.

This was my first visit to Berkeley Eye Center show details This was my first visit to Berkeley Eye Center
by Paul G. on Mar 1st, 2015

This was my first visit to Berkeley Eye Center in Houston, I recently relocated and needed to find an eye-care provider. For a first timer everything was really simple and the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. My exam went smoothly and I look forward to return for regular check ups.

Everyone Who I came Into Contact Was Professional show details Everyone Who I came Into Contact Was Professional
by Steven on Feb 22nd, 2015

Everyone who I came into contact was professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Exam was thorough and each step was explained so that I was aware what was going to happen and what the outcome was.

My first visit to Berkeley Eye Center was a wonderful experience show details My first visit to Berkeley Eye Center was a wonderful experience
by Kathleen on Feb 11th, 2015

My first visit to Berkeley Eye Center was a wonderful experience. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Dr Thota was very thorough and answered all questions I had in a very professional manner.

I Absolutely Love Berkley! show details I Absolutely Love Berkley!
by Melissa J on Dec 23rd, 2014

I absolutely loved Berkley! Staff was so efficient, nice, friendly, and patient to answer all your questions throughout the process. I was so nervous and anxious going into surgery, so it was nice when they gave me Valium to calm my nerves (I heard other LASIK centers dont do this). The whole procedure was so fast and easy that I was out within a few minutes. I am so happy and pleased with my vision and the service that I got. Dr. Caplan was great! I would definitely recommend Berkley to anyone that is thinking about getting LASIK.

My Experience Has Been Excellent show details My Experience Has Been Excellent
by John B. on Nov 23rd, 2014

My experience has been excellent. My wife had her lens implants at Slade & Baker. We both agreed that the people and the service and especially the results have been much better at Berkeley.

Great show details Great
by Tina on Oct 26th, 2014

Great

Staff are Very Helpful and Friendly show details Staff are Very Helpful and Friendly
by Margarita V. on Oct 5th, 2014

I been going to Berkleley Eye Center since 2011, and I love it!!! I have bought my 3 pairs of glasses and contacts at Berkeley. What makes it even better, all the staff are very helpful and freindly.

We Had a Great Experience show details We Had a Great Experience
by Larry D. on Sep 9th, 2014

I needed glasses and had Mark Langley assist us. We had a great experience and he was very helpful and knowledge. I wouldn't use anyone else but Mark. He was very professional. I would recommend Mark and Berkley to anyone needing glasses.

Great Experiences With Every Visit show details Great Experiences With Every Visit
by Monica L. on Sep 7th, 2014

I've been coming to Berkeley Eye Center for years now and have had great experiences with every visit. My daughter also likes it here. I did try and purchase glasses online last year and they came out horrible so never again will I do that. Berkeley does a great job with manufacturing my glasses and they have a big selection to choose from.

Awesome!! show details Awesome!!
by Angela W on Aug 14th, 2014

Awesome!! I have never had an exam like this; thoroughly done with such kindness from the doctor, staff, & administration. The technician was fabulously patient with me; I suffer with anxiety. The office is plush!

Very positive experience! show details Very positive experience!
by Danielle on Aug 11th, 2014

My nurse and Dr. Momeni were fantastic. I came in to get an eye exam for a new pair of glasses and they were personable and extremely helpful. The woman who helped me order my new pair of glasses actually helped me adjust my existing pair too. Very positive experience! I will definitely be recommending this location!

I had an amazing experience show details I had an amazing experience
by Jo Ann on Jun 23rd, 2014

I had an amazing experience with Berkeley Eye Center from Dr. Emirs in Wharton,Tx. to Dr. C. Fuller the surgeon. Mine was an emergency detached retina and the staff got me right in and my surgery was set up and over quickly. Dr. Fuller is amazing and so is his staff.

It was a Very Pleasant Visit show details It was a Very Pleasant Visit
by Shide on May 11th, 2014

It was a very pleasant visit. waiting time was very short. The staff and doctor are very friendly and helpful, I particularly like the Online appointment and new patient registration, which save me a lot of time as I don't have to fill the lengthy form on my first visit

Great doctors! show details Great doctors!
by Victoria Thomas on Apr 8th, 2014

No wait. Great doctors. Great care. Great experience!

You better have a free day. show details You better have a free day.
Oct 19th, 2012

There is simply no measurement of waiting time for this large practice. While Dr. Caplan is good, the time spent waiting is extreme. His staff are more interested in conversing with each other, walk ins, and phone calls than people who have appointments, have been waiting hours, have paid money for services, and expect some sort of respect in return. A great doctor, too many patients scheduled and poorly trained staff. A shame.

Nov 14th, 2011

I am very please with Dr. Caplan and his staff. Most important I trust him and his diagnoses. In my opinion he is one of the top doctors that does eye care in the Houston area.

by eventscarol on Sep 6th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Our daughter burned her eye when she accidently got a lot of hand sanitizer in it. Although we were not current patients of El Campo Eye Clinic, upon calling them on the weekend, they returned our call in TEN MINUTES. They handled my daughter's emergenc

Read Full Review at citysearch.com