Ophthalmologists
3100 Weslayan St
Ste 400
Houston, TX 77027
(713) 526-1600
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  We Had a Great Experience  |  show details
by Larry D. on Sep 9th, 2014

I needed glasses and had Mark Langley assist us. We had a great experience and he was very helpful and knowledge. I wouldn't use anyone else but Mark. He was very professional. I would recommend Mark and Berkley to anyone needing glasses.

|  Great Experiences With Every Visit  |  show details
by Monica L. on Sep 7th, 2014

I've been coming to Berkeley Eye Center for years now and have had great experiences with every visit. My daughter also likes it here. I did try and purchase glasses online last year and they came out horrible so never again will I do that. Berkeley does a great job with manufacturing my glasses and they have a big selection to choose from.

|  Awesome!!  |  show details
by Angela W on Aug 14th, 2014

Awesome!! I have never had an exam like this; thoroughly done with such kindness from the doctor, staff, & administration. The technician was fabulously patient with me; I suffer with anxiety. The office is plush!

|  Very positive experience!  |  show details
by Danielle on Aug 11th, 2014

My nurse and Dr. Momeni were fantastic. I came in to get an eye exam for a new pair of glasses and they were personable and extremely helpful. The woman who helped me order my new pair of glasses actually helped me adjust my existing pair too. Very positive experience! I will definitely be recommending this location!

|  I had an amazing experience  |  show details
by Jo Ann on Jun 23rd, 2014

I had an amazing experience with Berkeley Eye Center from Dr. Emirs in Wharton,Tx. to Dr. C. Fuller the surgeon. Mine was an emergency detached retina and the staff got me right in and my surgery was set up and over quickly. Dr. Fuller is amazing and so is his staff.

|  It was a Very Pleasant Visit  |  show details
by Shide on May 11th, 2014

It was a very pleasant visit. waiting time was very short. The staff and doctor are very friendly and helpful, I particularly like the Online appointment and new patient registration, which save me a lot of time as I don't have to fill the lengthy form on my first visit

|  Great doctors!  |  show details
by Victoria Thomas on Apr 8th, 2014

No wait. Great doctors. Great care. Great experience!

|  You better have a free day.  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

There is simply no measurement of waiting time for this large practice. While Dr. Caplan is good, the time spent waiting is extreme. His staff are more interested in conversing with each other, walk ins, and phone calls than people who have appointments, have been waiting hours, have paid money for services, and expect some sort of respect in return. A great doctor, too many patients scheduled and poorly trained staff. A shame.

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

I am very please with Dr. Caplan and his staff. Most important I trust him and his diagnoses. In my opinion he is one of the top doctors that does eye care in the Houston area.

|  show details
by eventscarol on Sep 6th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Our daughter burned her eye when she accidently got a lot of hand sanitizer in it. Although we were not current patients of El Campo Eye Clinic, upon calling them on the weekend, they returned our call in TEN MINUTES. They handled my daughter's emergenc

Read Full Review at citysearch.com