Dr. Michael Caplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Caplan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017

The Staff Was Outstanding

The staff was outstanding , Margret and Melissa did a great job in making sure the surgery happened before my insurance lapsed and making sure the correct lenses were in stock .Thanks to Dr.Caplan for doing surgery on a non surgery day . Charles Edward E.

June 4th, 2017

Feeling Very Blessed

Feeling Very Blessed. I was Chosen for a 36 Month Clinical Trial at Berkeley. I had my final appointment yesterday. I passed with flying colors. I was truly and awesome experience. Starting with Dr. Caplan who did an amazing job during surgery and to Bobby and Dr. Garza your did all my follow-up on the trial. Words aren't enough to THANK YOU you all.

April 19th, 2017

I Was Very Impressed On How Everyone Seems Genuinely Interested In Your Lifestyle

I was very impressed on how everyone seems genuinely interested in your lifestyle as this helps the staff and drs explain what they feel is the best procedure for you. Customer service is extremely important to me and this facility met all my expectations. I'm excited for May to come so I can have my surgeries! Thank you Dr. Caplan!

April 13th, 2017

I Have Been a Patient at Berkeley For Many Years

I have been a patient at Berkeley for many years, Dr. Caplan is my doctor, Dr. Caplan is always pleasant to talk to, very knowledgeable and professional. The staff members are always pleasant and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Caplan to my family as well as my friends. Theresa Davis

January 16th, 2017

I Have Been With Dr. Caplan For Years

I have been with Dr. Caplan for years, he is the best as well as all the staff. The doctors, nurses, and Admin are very knowledgeable in their fields. I have received excellent care with all concerns. I would highly recommend this facility and the staff.

December 18th, 2016

Dr. Caplan Performed My LASIK Eye Surgery

Dr. Caplan performed my LASIK eye surgery. The entire process from scheduling the surgery to post op appointments was very easy. Most importantly, I can now see without glasses or contacts. I would recommend Berkeley Eye Center to anyone interested in LASIK eye surgery.

December 12th, 2016

I Was Referred To This Office By My Son

I was referred to this office by my son. He had a good experience as well. Staff was professional yet personable. My exam with Dr. was professional and personable. She was able to answer the few questions and concerns that I had. Overall, I will be returning for my next yearly eye exam.

December 2nd, 2016

5 Stars Just Aren't Enough When The Care You Have Received Has Been Exceptional

5 Stars just aren't enough when the care you have received has been exceptional. I have seen Dr. Caplan and the Staff for regular exams, cataract surgery, implants and Lasik. I recommend Berkeley Eye Center and Dr. Caplan every chance I get. Thank you for your continued care. You are a great team.

November 6th, 2016

The Berkeley Eye Center Staff is Poised, Professional

The Berkeley Eye Center staff is poised, professional, courteous and considerate. Maria of the Optical Center knows her job and is a true professional. Vanessa - Eye Specialist for Dr. Caplan is another fantastic professional who knows her job splendidly and precisely. All of the staff members treat every patient superbly. The Berkeley Eye Center and staff is a 5 star experience.

September 1st, 2016

I Went In To Berkeley Eye Center For Lasik

I went in to Berkeley Eye Center for Lasik and had Glenda for my consultation and she was amazing. Glenda answered all my questions and I knew then this was the place for me and I immediately scheduled my lasik. I had Dr. Garza for my exam and he is one of the most nicest, caring and patient doctors. I had Dr. Caplan for my actual surgery and even up to the last minute he answered all my questions all while not rushing me, this is amazing because this is not a surgery in which you want to feel rushed because these are your eyes for petes sake!! Dr. Caplan and his staff are amazing and one of his staff even held my hand during the procedure just for reassurance. After the procedure was over I can't believe I had so much anxiety because it was a piece of cake! The healing process has been great, and the staff has been there before and after to address any concerns. I absolutely love the outcome thus far even though and would recommend this practice to anyone else looking to get Lasik done!

July 25th, 2016

I Had A Great Experience From Start Finish With All Of The Staff

I Had a great experience from start finish with all of the staff at Berkley; Dr. Caplan did my LASIK and did a great job. I was nervous going into the procedure but they made it seamless. I just wish I had done it years ago!

June 22nd, 2016

My Lasik Experience Was Amazing

My lasik experience was amazing. Berkeley staff is friendly and professional. Dr Momeni did my evaluation and answered all my questions about Monovision. Dr Caplin performed my lasik surgery. The staff walked me through the entire procedure. Dr Caplin is great! Would highly recommended Berkeley to anyone considering lasik. I love my new vision.