A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cotter, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cotter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotter graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Cotter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Cotter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Cotter practice?
- Dr. Michael Cotter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cotter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.