A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Elliott, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Elliott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Elliott MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Elliott practice?
- Dr. Michael Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Elliott practices Anesthesiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Anesthesiologists.